Saturday, May 17, 2008

Project send Maddie home!

Project Maddie Going Home.
hello, So i thought that today i should blog about my fund to go visit my "home". the plan is that Jesse Bitto and i are paying a forth of a plane ticket for me to go visit my "home" in Rhode Island.
Jesse's mom Mrs. Bitto, agreed to pay for half of the flight, only if jesse and i would pay for the other half. Ok so my birthday is the 24th of this month, and that means that i am gonna get some money for that trip of mine.
today i got cards in from my grandparents.
i got 50 dollars total and i had already had 39 dollars saved.
So today i got to a total of 89 dollars!!
now over to jesse. she has 50 dollars saved so far, because she has been vacuming for her mom. by tuesday she will have 80 dollars.
so right now together we both have 139 dollars.
and right now round trip seems that it is going to be about 465 dollars.
now thats alot of money!!
it has been pretty hard for me not to buy new things with my money because i am a pre teen girl!!!!!! ahah. i am very excited for my trip, but jesse and i have our work cut out for us. but i also think that Erin Myers is agreeing to put in some money for us also. so i am proud of what i have accomplished so far but i still have aways to go.
well thats about it for now. im getting kinda tired. thanks for reading! bye.

3 comments:

JOY said...

Hey I am proud of you and your plan good things come to those who work and save.You have a goal and I feel you will make it.XXOO

Carrie said...

So, how much do we have so far? Let me know how far you are from your goal... maybe Icould send some more or help out with spending money!

Love you!

xxbxxballxx said...

Hey madison it's me marcus from rhode island you may not know me that well but i was the tall kid. I think it's great that you are trying to raise money for a trip to rhode island i will try to talk to jesse and see if i can chip in 20 doallrs casue i know friends are important. well good luck respond if you want.