Wednesday, May 28, 2008

may 24, oh' 8 (:

May 24 was the day that i blew out 12 candles.
and at the timing of my birthday, i couldn't ask for a better one.

for my birthday i just wanted to stay home the whole day and then maybe go out for dinner. my day was great. we all had a blast and i woke up to my friends calling me from Rhode Island screaming with joy "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!" and then sang the famous birthday song.
i was mainly on the phone with my wonderful friend Erin Myers, because it was also her birthday too.
Zach, Michael, Bren and i had a water war with water balloons and water guns.
it was pretty fun.
my mom and i made a marvolouse birthday cake. (well at least my mom did. hehehe)
the cake turned out better then i thought it would based on my mom's cake making skillz.
it was deliciouse too.
we didnt want to eat it because it was sooooo darn pretty.
my mom and i would just stare at it with admiration.

yeppp. isnt it beautiful?

ok soo back to what i was talking about.... what i told my mom that i wanted to do was just like go to the mall and eat dinner with her.

just me and her. auhhh. wouldn't that be nice?
well the outfit that i eneded up getting with my mom, was two pairs of plaid shorts, and one shirt that matched them both. (we took the easy way out) here are some pics of me being 12. (:


if you would like to read more about my day you can check out my moms blog which is... http://www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com/ well that is about it for now.

ps. sorry i havent updated my blog in such a while.... i was busy with school work.

No comments: