Monday, May 12, 2008


hello,


my name is madison joy cleary.



i wanted to start this blog so i could keep more in touch with my friends in Rhode Island, so i dont have to be in a rush to blog on myspace, i thought that this would be a much faster and successfull way to blog. i got my insperation to blog from my mom. she is a professional photographer, and soon i will be too,well atleast i hope:)


my dad is in the navy, that explains why i am all the way across the country. i am a christian so i believe that where ever i end up is where god wants me to be. i have lived in Georgia, California, Rhode Island and now here, Washington.


my favorite state that i have lived in is Rhode Island because you can experience the antartica and hawaii weather. also because my best friend lives there, and her name is jesse nell bitto.

Jesse Nell Bitto.
this girl right here is my hero. she is more then a sister to me. How important she is to me is wayyyy to herd to put into words. this girl changed my personalitiy. if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be who i am today. so her name is jesse bitto and she is the cheese to my grilledcheese, the jelly to my pb&j. i miss her sooooo much. And of course i miss her family and her little rat dog. hehehe. Well she is amazing, and her birthday is November 29. i love her like "grandmaw". aha. and miss her like "grandpaw." jesse bitto saved my life whe i fell into the stupid water. ahah that was some good times but scary when that big kid fell on me. And then theres our first sleepover which we rode my sisters bike down the stairs and made all those stupid videos. ahah well i mis you like crazy and can't wait until i come home:)


this picture was taken in a random store with sicknastty sunglasses in the mall.

and then theres this picture which my mom took of us at the Providence Bruins hockey game. as you can tell we were annoied of getting our pictures taken from my mom. ahah:)

Erin Elizabeth Myers.

i also have another friend that is one of my best friends too. and her name is Erin Elizabeth Myers. her birthday is the same day as mine which is May 24(96.) i love this girl soooo much. we are the ones that would go left if you said go right. we have had such good times. Like "secret admirer my butt." and then theres the time when we did a photoshoot just for fun that my mom took of us. Oh goodness i was just thinking back to good times, and then i thought of that one time Erin Ryan and you came over to my house and we went to Cumby's and bought like 7567826 pieces of candie and then on our way walking home we were trying to walk up the snow and we were laughing so hard that we were soooooooooo close to peeing ourselfs. and then there's all of those times in Mrs. Polselli's class. WOW! ahah. i miss you sooo much and you are like my other half. i love you. i wish you were here or i was there.♥






well, ahah this picture was takin when we stayed up till 3 in the morning getting ready for Colby's party that praticly me and Phyllis planned. but this night was soooooo fun and we had quite a few laughs that night.


and this picture was taken when we decided that we wanted to do a photoshoot when you slept over. and we were laughing really hard for some reason. but thats just us we laugh at everything! i miss you!



usssss.

and heres a great one of all of us, which is probably one of the two? i love this picture. and i miss you two chicas very much


okay dinner time!!! for my next post i will show and tell you about more of my very close friends in Rhode Island.

4 comments:

Auntie Martha said...

Hi Madison,
Just dropping by from your Moms blog.
I'm sure you're going to enjoy this and its a great way to keep in touch with your friends.
Stay safe and God bless you.
Alabama Grandmother

Unknown said...

imiHey maddy its rory and i am so fasinated by ur blog its so coool dude ahaaha well i am glad i can post u comments and stuff hehe :) i cant wait till summer baaby we can all hangout like old times♥ we should deff go to the ymca again ily babe and make sure no one is a beast to you in washington.....understand? and if they are u better tell me right away! kay byee xxoxox

JesseBear said...

hi Maddy i love u so much and i love what u wrought about me i love u more than i ever have we are more than sisters and i like how i am not first on ur blog but w.e i love u like ma and i cant wait till u come home either when i see after i come of the plane or u see me when u coem of the plane i am gunn run the fstest i have ever and will ever run adn hug adn i am never gunna let go ur gunna just have to drag me to school idc how much the otrher girls say there close to you i always now that u know who really is andd i love u so frigan much and ahhh i want u to come home adn u dont even know i cant have a grilled cheese with no cheese

love you always jesse nell bitto

nina said...

y dont u have me !!! that makes me very upsett!!!!:'(