Friday, July 18, 2008

new hair!

alrighty,
so from the previest post i said that i was getting my hair cut based around ashley tisdale's!
well, i ended up getting it totally different! but i am very satisfied with my hair. i like it more then i was planning on getting it. i ended up getting it with a copper brownish/red/dark brown shadow! with upper lighter highlites. here are some pictures that my mom took of me and that i edited! yes, i know it sounds like they didnt turn out too good because i edited them. but when i got done with the finished products i was pretty overwhelmed with how well i did! i was tought very well from my mom!
(:



ok. so i hope you enjoyed. feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Madison,

As I mentioned on your moms blog I absouletly LOVE the hairstyle. I think it rocks way more then the Ashley style and girl you totally rock THIS style. I also really like the first photo. There is just something about that shot.

I can tell your happy with it and that shows in all the pics that your happy with the new style.

Have a safe flight and an awesome summer

Anonymous said...

omg! madison i love that hair cut!! And the color!!!!!! i want to get my hair cut just like ashley tisdales like that style not color. but i want to put a color like that underneath like idk a darker brown or like black or something anyway i think i might start a blog too. when you come show me how! i love you sHOE!

~Nic said...

Hey Madison!! Mrs. Trudy here. OMG I miss you so much. You are even more beautiful than ever. Do you like Washington state? I love the trees out there. Enjoy the west coast! I saw Joanie and Taylor the other day and you would not believe how much they have changed. Anyway, I love and miss you! Trudy